Author：admin Source： Date： [05-24] Clicks： 3418
Founded in Sept., 2000, CIFA so far has 650 members including individual members and group members of the Associations at provincial and municipality level with over 6,000 members attached from each province and big city nationwide.
CIFA pays great effort and plays significant role aiming to protect the general interests of the industry and its members whilst safeguarding their deserved rights in including but not limited to the following fields:
1. to promote and work on the important platforms including FIATA, Sino-International Freight Forwarders Conference, Cross-strait Exchanges &Cooperation Annual Meeting, China Top 100 Freight Forwarders Ranking, Annual Innovative Achievements Appraisal & Awards, Vocational Training Programs including CIFA Professional Qualification Certificate, FIATA Diploma and ICAO-FIATA Air DG Training Certification Program.
2. to build up China industry‘s credit construction. The Credit-rating and assessment system have been established and undertaken by CIFA to meet the requirements of the China industry and the need of Chinese freight forwarders.
3. to work with Secretariat of the National Technical Committee on International Freight Forwarders and Logistics Standardization Administration of China since it set up in 2010. So far total 46 kinds of the National standards and 10 kinds of the industry standards have been drafted and issued by the end of 2015.
4. to appeal for industry self-discipline and law-binding as well as evading risk among the industry and its members.
5. to act as a tie and bridge between the government and enterprises, to reflect and report the situation and appeal from the industry, and collaborate with the government authorities to for example establish a liaison mechanism linking all the heavyweight freight forwarders in order to monitor their running in the middle stage and to get controlled at the stage of afterwards.
- Previous： Nothing！
- Next： Nothing！